How to reboot/restart your VPS via SolusVM?
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down and you can see a "Reboot" option. Click it!
4. It will show a confirmation window. Click on "Yes".
It can take a few seconds or minutes and when your VPS reboots, it will display a message, notifying you.
How to reboot/restart your VPS via Command Line?
The best method of rebooting your VPS is via the Command line because it will first stop all processes and then initiate the reboot.
1. Login to your SSH Client.
2. Enter the command "shutdown -r now" (without the quotes)
Once you execute the command, it may take some time and then your VPS will reboot. If your VPS does not come online after 5 to 10 minutes, we advise you to reboot your VPS from the SolusVM (the so-called force reboot).
- 0 Utilisateurs l'ont trouvée utile
You can access your VPS via VNC in case of emergency such as when your IP is blocked by a...
If your VPS is down/offline, you can start it using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control...
You can change the Disk Driver to Virtio or IDE before installing the operating system but should...
The SolusVM Automatic Reinstall option does not allow you to modify or create a custom partition...
You can change the VNC password using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.2. If you...